2021年5月20日木曜日

ERL Ⅱb 2021 ④(0513): Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


 

 I read “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”. Do you know the story of this book? I think many of you probably know the story and have seen the movie of this story. Today, I’m going to talk about the interesting point that I think.

 This book is mainly divided into 30 chapters, but I think the part of 6 has interesting points. I will talk about in detail. In this story, many people want to get the Golden Ticket to go to Chocolate factory, but there are only 5 tickets in the world, and many people buy the factory’s product and look for the ticket and the scene said,

 

“… a famous gangster robbed a bank of five thousand dollars and spent the whole lot on candy bars that same afternoon.”

 I think this scene is interesting because the gangsters robbed much money to get the golden ticket.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ERL Ⅱb 2021 ⑩ (0708): Hercules the Hero

 This week, I read "Hercules the Hero". This is the book about the Hercules, one of the heroes. He was strong from he was born, an...