2021年7月8日木曜日

ERL Ⅱb 2021 ⑩ (0708): Hercules the Hero


 This week, I read "Hercules the Hero". This is the book about the Hercules, one of the heroes. He was strong from he was born, and one day, the gods spoke to Hercules that he had lessons to learn and must go to work for King Eurystheus. Then, King Eurystheus, on the ground, decided to give 12 impossible tasks to Hercules because the king was nasty. The tasks were impossible for us, common people, but, he could all of the tasks such as killed the big lion, defeat the hydra, which has many heads, and do the stinky job. After that, Hercules lived a long and happy life. 

 I think this book is beneficial to me because I already knew his name, but I didn't know what he did, so by reading this book, I could know all of him. So, the book was good one for me. I'll recommend this book. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ERL Ⅱb 2021 ⑩ (0708): Hercules the Hero

 This week, I read "Hercules the Hero". This is the book about the Hercules, one of the heroes. He was strong from he was born, an...