2020年7月7日火曜日

The ugly duckling


I read “The Ugly Duckling”.

It was so beautiful in the country in the summer time, a mother duck’s eggs hatched. One of her eggs was a little big and the bird was an ugly creature and suffers much verbal and physical abuse from his brothers. So, he wanted to escape from the situation, and he found a woman’s home with one cat and a rooster. However, he was bullied by them, and he left the house.

One day, he watched the swans in the forest. He thought that they are very beautiful.

Few months later, he felt that he want to fly. He thought that I’m a ugly, but he was already a good swan. He flew to the water and he was able to see the beautiful swan, it was him.

 After that,  he lived happily with his companions. 

 I knew this book  before but I don't know about the book's contents clearly. I could read this book again and I can know about this story deeply.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ERL Ⅱb 2021 ⑩ (0708): Hercules the Hero

 This week, I read "Hercules the Hero". This is the book about the Hercules, one of the heroes. He was strong from he was born, an...