2020年7月6日月曜日

Schools


I read “Schools”.

This book tell me about the differences between schools around the world. This book is divided into eight parts. The parts names are Let’s go to school, Buildings, At school, In class, Lunchtime, Uniform, Free time and School trip. For example, in uniform section, it is talking about uniform in Peru.

 “Students in Peru wear a purple sweater and a white shirt. The girls wear a gray skirt and the boys wear a gray pants, but students don’t wear a uniform in every school in Peru.”

This book is written by very easy words. So, I think that it is a very good book for speeding reading. In addition, to read this book, you can know about the culture in each countries, so I recommend this book. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ERL Ⅱb 2021 ⑩ (0708): Hercules the Hero

 This week, I read "Hercules the Hero". This is the book about the Hercules, one of the heroes. He was strong from he was born, an...