2020年7月29日水曜日

Mr.Jealous (teen stories)


“Cathy was Rob’s new girlfriend . He liked her a lot.”


 

I read “Mr. Jealous”. This book has many stories, so I will summary “Mr. Jealous” story.

They are very good couple but, Rob doubted Cathy about that she had other boyfriends. That weekend, he asked to Cathy. “Did you have a good week?”. Then, she answered that she went to Tom’s on Monday and Wednesday. After that, he suggested that the boy is her boyfriend.

 He annoyed that he doesn’t real boyfriend for Cathy. However, it was may be wrong. Tom was a little child and she didn’t have another boyfriend. Then, he felt very good and was relieved. However, Cathy felt that Tom’s brother is very cool and I like him….

 

 After reading this book, I thought that this book is a little scared. She didn’t have another boyfriend. It was a real thing, but she liked Tom’s brother. I don’t know about their future, but I think they will not get along well.

 
Stupid…愚かな、馬鹿な。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ERL Ⅱb 2021 ⑩ (0708): Hercules the Hero

 This week, I read "Hercules the Hero". This is the book about the Hercules, one of the heroes. He was strong from he was born, an...